There have been a lot of fantastic car battery boosters out these days. Nevertheless, even among the fantastic units, some stand out as something even more special.
BEATIT already has a history of generating high-tier chargers. Even then, the B10 manages to exceed preconceived standards and elevate itself as a fantastic unit every car owner should have.
However, one may still have their doubts. So, read through our comprehensive review and let it help you decide if the B10 is worth your time and money
- Uses a high-powered 12,800 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Peaks at 800 Amps
- Able to jump dead batteries 20 times per full charge
- Can be charged with a common USB type C cable for convenient charging
- Has two USB ports to charge USB charge-capable devices like your Phone and Tablet
- Standby charge lasts as long as 12 months due to its advanced battery
- Long Jumper cables to more convenient use
- Smart diagnostics technology that can identify battery state quickly and reliably
- It uses unique Quick Discharge Start Power technology that lets it stay strong in any temperature
- 1-pound weight
- 3 different lighting options, strobe, SOS and flashlight
BEATIT B10 QDSP 800A Peak 12V Portable Car Lithium Jump Starter (up to 7.2L Gas or 5.5L Diesel Engine) Battery Booster Phone Charger Power Pack
To truly assess the value of this unit, we need to take a step back and examine some of its key features to see what makes this better than the rest.
Quick Discharge Start Power
A lot of companies offer some degree of temperature resistance, but none of them have done it as well as BEATIT. The B10 is the perfect example of their superior technological prowess due to its Quick Discharge Start Power (QDSP) capability.
It allows a battery to withstand any kind of drastic temperatures that could damage other batteries. This drastically increases the range of temperature a device such as this can withstand. So, it will have the same degree of effectiveness in a blizzard or a drought as it would in normal days.
Longer Jumper Cables
We’ve all had to immediately buy new jumper cables because the ones that come from the box are way too small. So, BEATIT says, “why not save all the trouble?” and just gives a much longer high-quality jumper cable right out of the box.
It may not seem like much, but these small amenities can drastically change your first impression of a device. As such, it worked on us, and we’re sure it’ll work for everyone else too. You never know how great a feature like this is until you experience it yourself.
Other batteries usually last 3 months on standby. However, 3 months is nothing when you compare it to the 12 months that the B10 offers. Yes, that is about 4 times the standard amount. With this kind of standby time, we’ve only had to worry about recharging twice a year.
So, if you don’t want to stress about charging, this is the perfect option.
Standing it at just 3.3 x 5.7 x 1 inch, it’s absolutely tiny and compact. It weighs just 1 pound as well. As such, it’s simple to carry wherever you need it. You can stuff it in your glove box and use it as an emergency power bank for your phone whenever you need it.
You can’t usually expect this much power coming from a device this small. Nevertheless, it manages to deliver results almost 3 times better than other devices with similar specs. It even manages to stay durable even with the meager weight. Add that with its multiple ports and it becomes the ultimate power bank for any car owner.
Highly Flexible Use for the Price
Altogether, the B10 solves an unbelievable amount of problems for an affordable price. It’s portable and it has multiple functions that massively enhance utility. At the small price, it’s an absolute must-have. It can charge all your USB devices while also jump start your car batteries 20 times. This is an all-in-one machine at an unbeatable price.
- High-temperature resistance makes it usable at all times
- Extralong jumper cables
- Small weight and stature make it highly portable
- Low price
- Easy to charge and maintain with it’s easy charging with USB type C charging
- Can jump start your car 20 times from a single charge that can last for 12 months
- Barely have to recharge in its lifespan
- Simple and easy to use
- Strong and durable build
- Light controls are more complicated than they need to be
- Recharging the device can take some time
Overall, there is a lot to love about this device. It’s complicated lighting controls can be overcome, and its long charging time is countered by how infrequently you have to charge in the first place.
As such, it’s an excellent device at a low cost with next to no weaknesses. As such, it deserves the praise it gets. If you want unbeatable convenience, then this is the perfect device for you.
You may also review