BEATIT’s legacy of pushing out great units one after another is simply amazing. Trust us when we say that they’ve saved us from calling Triple-A for more than a few times. Each time we tried anything from the B series, it worked like a charm. However, how does the B7 hold up?
So, we’ll be taking a closer look at this particular BEATIT unit and judge whether or not it lives up to its legacy and places itself in the hall of legendary jump starters.
- Has a massive 1,200-amp peak power
- Uses a powerful 16,500 mAh battery for long-lasting charge
- Suitable for 12-volt batteries
- Compatibly jump starts up to 8.0 liters Gas and 6.0 liters Diesel engines
- Jump Start takes just 1-3 seconds
- Can jump start a car 30 times after charging
- 15.5-inch extra long jump starters for more flexibility
- Smart integrated Voltmeter accurately measures and diagnoses voltage and feeds power accordingly
- Quick Discharge Start Power technology adds extra safety and functionality in any temperature
- Has 2 different USB charger for charging your phone or tablet on the go
- Adds multiple safety options such as anti-spark, and anti-overload
Beatit B7 1200Amps QDSP 1200A Peak 16500mAh 12V Portable Car Battery Charger
Let’s take a close look at each of the features to properly review just how good the B7 actually is.
High Capacity battery
When you browse through the different car battery jump starters, you’ll see a lot of 800 amp and a few 1,000-amp units. 1,200 is rare. Especially at an affordable price. However, the manufacturer of the B7 is a rare exception.
Their device is wildly affordable and yet potent in energy. It has a 16,500 mAh battery, far exceeding competitors of the same price range. The jumper can even jump start your car 30 times per full charge.
It even adds compatibility to a high gas and diesel units, going as high as 8.0 liters for Gas and 6.0 liters for Diesel. This adds another layer of convenience making earning it lots of praise.
Long Jumper Cables
You never know how annoying short cables can get until you actually use them. We’ve all been there. So, BEATIT thought ahead and decided to give us a 15.5-inch cable instead. The extra length makes it leagues more comfortable to use compared to any other type you’ll find.
It’s the kind of convenience you don’t know you need until you experience it for yourself. Once you do, there’s no going back. It even saves you the trouble of buying a new cable to replace the short ones. As a result, you’re saving time and money while getting long-lasting convenience in return.
Built into the jumper cables is a smart diagnostics system. It can calculate and figure out just how much power your car’s battery needs. This automatically stops it from going overboard and as a result, never overloads your battery.
The technology also prevents sparks. As a result, you won’t risk getting shocked while jump-starting your batteries. So, bring your battery back from the dead with the utmost convenience.
Quick Discharge Start Power
We all know that trying to power up your batteries at the wrong temperature is potentially risky. It needs to be within a set range, or else, it risks causing issues. So, what does the B7 do about it? Introduces powerful technology that almost eliminates this concern entirely.
This is the Quick Discharge Start Power technology. Otherwise known as QDSP. It allows the lithium-ion battery to withstand all kinds of temperatures so that you can start your batteries in any weather with the utmost ease.
Comes with Quality EVA Casing
We can all just shove our battery jumpers into a glove box. However, that’s no ideal. In fact, you run the risk of damaging the device and decrease its longevity. Why risk that? B7 offers a free solution.
It comes with a high-quality EVA case that oozes with quality. The case can keep your set clean and tidy. At the same time, it adds durability; meaning you can drop it with the case on as many times as you want, you won’t have to worry about cracks.
- Comes with great amenities like the long jumper cables and EVA casing
- QDSP technology makes it usable in any kind of temperature
- Integrated Voltmeter adds multiple safety features
- Extremely powerful 1,200-amp battery
- Two powerful USB slots to charge your phone
- LED light offers can illuminate any kind of workspace
- Cable Management might get rough
- Displayed charge level isn’t 100% accurate
Overall, anyone can confidently say that B7 more than deserves a spot in your car. It’s a great emergency starter device that has always had our backs when we need it. Likewise, it’ll have your backs too.
You may also review
Leave a Reply